- For some subreddits where NSFW is used to mark spoilers, an appropriate tag is
.ddg avoids giving ad results.
.wa is fully removed
- Support for authenticating with Quakenet’s Q is added.
- Errors from empty PID files are fixed.
- Issues with errors not being logged to the logging channel are fixed.
- Topic tracking is improved
extended-join is supported properly
- Error messages being reported to the triggering channel/user can be disabled.
- Channel privileges are no longer checked in private messages.
- Rate limiting can now be done by channel and globally, not just per user.