If you are updating from a pre-6.0 version (i.e. Willie), there are backwards- incompatible changes which you should be aware of. See https://sopel.chat/willie_6.html for more information.
- A regression which prevented the URL safety detection from working is fixed.
- Issues with some special characters in DuckDuckGo searches are fixed
lxmlis no longer required by any modules, greatly simplifying the install process
- Misc. minor bugfixes and improvements
- A regression which disabled blocking functionality is fixed
- Examples are no longer mangled by the
.helpcommand, and show the correct prefix
- The listing from
.commandsis now separated by module
- Issues with reloading folder modules are fixed
ListAttributeconfigs can be set to a list or set, with the same effect
- The configure method of validated config attributes now takes the parent config and section name